Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Provide Automation and Electrical support to Manufacturing Line.
• Commission equipment being installed in Manufacturing Line.
• Carry out specific Automation tasks delegated to him by the local Maintenance Manager as appropriate.
• Form part of the wider controls team to help implement the yearly Global & Divisional projects roadmap.
• Maintain safe work practices at all times.
• Use the change control documents for updates to installed & commissioned equipment.
• Continuously update Automation and Electrical documentation and SOPs to ensure the manufacturing line can be maintained efficiently.
• Recommend and support value added improvement initiatives where appropriate.
• Attend appropriate meetings and take a pro-active approach contributing to the meetings from an Automation perspective.
• Attend training to develop relevant self-knowledge and technical skills.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Exploring and implementing new ways to automate systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred but not essential
• In-depth Knowledge of PLC’s –Siemens S7 300/400/TIA
• Extensive programming and diagnosis experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Working Knowledge of Siemens motion control systems
• In-depth Knowledge of WinCC Advanced
• Experience installing, fault finding on and configuring automation networks such as Industrial Ethernet, Profibus, Profinet etc.
• Experience in maintenance and commissioning of control systems
• Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to work autonomously an absolute must.
• Proficiency with MS Office tools including Word, Excel, and Outlook.