Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Automation in-house engineering including automation project specification, hardware configuration, function description and programming.
Automation on-site job includes electrical installation guidance & test, confirmation of process with design engineer, online commissioning (mainly Rockwell, Siemens and Wonderware), verification of process upgrade with customer, project files updating.
Automation emergency response includes emergency failure analysis, remote guidance or connection support, on-site troubleshooting.
Automation database system maintenance and upgrading.
Plant automation performance investigation and optimization.
Follow both technical (software and hardware) and architecture in Food industry area. Provide technical support and training to customer.
Work independently in coordination with a Remote team.
Provide Remote support to customers in a 24x7 support setup.
Provide sales support to technical sales and account managers through the entire sales process (understand customer needs, create solution, convey the value).
Document service activities and update customer data, including equipment and contracts.
Carry out customer visits in conjunction with technical issues, assisting the local account managers and Service Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Industrial Automation or correlated.
• 5 to 8 years related work experience with AB or Siemens PLC programming.
• Good experience in working with Wonderware SCADA products
• Knowledge and implementation experience of electrical engineering, automation SCADA design, commissioning, and troubleshooting.
• Experience of database and IT is preferred.
• Good prioritizing and planning skill.
• Proficient level in both written & spoken English.
• High awareness of Health & Safety
• Experience in the food and beverage manufacturing industry is preferred
• Process engineering knowledge (able to interpret P&ID’s, Process documents