What We Can Offer
• Create and maintain test documentation, including test plans, regression test scripts, testing (defects) reports.
• Review the test cases of the manual team to ensure that requirements can be automated.
• Learn new tools and technology to support test execution as needed.
• Maintain high quality builds, develop stable automation tests including investigating broken builds and failed tests.
• Develop/maintain object properties for automation framework.
• Professional, Transparent and Friendly working environment
• Lunch allowance
• Health and Accident insurance 24/7 program
• Annual health check
• Up to 22 full-paid days of annual leave
• Very nice office at the central of HCMC
• Working time: Mon-Fri (9AM - 6PM)
• 2+ Years of experience in using automation frameworks using test automation tools such as Selenium, Appium; basic knowledge of OOP programming language such as C#, Java.
• Skilled in Automation Framework design (POM), development and implementation.
• Experience with relational database (MySQL) and SQL queries required.
• Proficiency with source control such as Git, Source tree.
• Experience with RESTful API.
• Familiar with Cucumber BDD framework.
• Experience in testing tracking tools like JIRA.
• Experience on Continuous Integration tools (like Jenkins).
• Deep knowledge of CSS, HTML, XML, JSON.
• Best practices with clean, completeness codes.
• Solid understanding of computer programming and software development.
• Using patterns Page Object, Factory in automation.
• Experience in API backend testing using tools Postman.
• Research skill and adapt to changes quickly.
• Creative thinking skill.
• Strong analytical skill.