Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
LG Electronics Development Vietnam (LGEDV) produces high-quality in-car infotainment systems that deliver both information and entertainment on-the-go for many of the world‘s biggest automobile brands.
LGEDV conducts core R&D activities, and various product reliability tests in support of our vehicle component business. With the key missions of offering an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value & delivering the “invaluable” office operation services & solutions that contributes to a company’s business success.
As member of Software Development team, you will be responsible for researching and developing applications for Car Infotainment, AVN (Audio Video Navigation) system, Cluster and Telematics as below:
• Develop automotive products and technologies (included HMI Applications, HMI frameworks, Protocols to interface with HMI framework and middleware …);
• Responsible for software delivery to head quarter;
• Generate reports, communicate with local managements and head quarter
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong motivation to develop career in automotive software field.
• Software development experience in C++ programming;
• Having good knowledge with OOP, OOAD (Object-Oriented Analysis and Design);
• Having hands-on experience to use JIRA, GIT and Gerrit;
• Having hands-on experiences in developing large software systems;
These skills would be considered as an advantage but not the must:
• Experiences related to multi-thread, multi-process programming;
• Having hands-on experiences to use and implement design patterns (MVC, Singleton, Observers);
• Experiences related to develop application using Qt/QML;
• Experiences related to design and develop GUI frameworks, front-end applications;
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or board of directors.