What We Can Offer
1. Gain an exclusive insight of the Automotive industry, including the market status, supply chain and future trend
2. Become familiar with Automotive systems in Europe, America, China, Japan and their requirements in product development, quality and service
3. Understand cutting edge technology, product realization and manufacture process of Garmin’s Automotive electronics projects
4. Grasp the latest market information of Automotive electronics and practice strategic thinking to realize customer satisfaction
5. Work alongside multinational clients and Garmin associates to expand global horizons
• Act as a technical advisor to provide prompt supports to Automotive customers and collect information in the field to expedite the analysis.
• On-site investigation for diagnose and identify the issue. Divert and coordinate with team until resolve and close case.
• Perform fitting check for Automotive electronics accessories integration in customers’ vehicle during the development phase & engineering change validation.
• Collect all Voice of Customers, from 0km to the field failure, drive failure analysis initiatives for continuous improvement
• Utilize strong account service and inter-personal skills to build effective customer relationship and to achieve high customer satisfaction
• Develop the service strategy and arrange resources to bring the best support to customers
• Test case designation and validation skills to provide best solutions to Automotive Customers
• Bachelor or above degree in electronic, electrical, computer science or other engineering field
• Excellent English in speaking and writing is a must
• Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills are required
• Able to travel both domestically and overseas
• Excellent self-motivated and self-initiative personality
• Simple software scripting skills is preferable. (any programming language experience)
• Technical knowledge in Automotive Electronic is a plus
• B2 Driving license