Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We, LG Electronics Development Vietnam (LGEDV), conduct core R&D activities, and various product reliability tests in support of our vehicle component business.
As Software Architect of LGEDV Da Nang/Hanoi Office, you will:
• Design overall SW Architecture and explicitly make SAD (SW Architectural Design) document based on customer requirements.
• Consider SW Reusability by checking whether new modules are really needed or not, have the developers utilize the previous design and source code that already developed in other projects to avoid redundant work load
• Be responsible to lead architectural decision based on constraints, risks and quality attributes among stake-holders i.e.) OEM, developer teams, project leader, developers, validation engineers etc.
• Act as single point of contact for the company work scope to collect, discuss and review, any technical requirement or topic related to the delivery of products to customer.
• Propose technical alternatives for resolving cross-functional issues at project level
• Perform a verification review of design
• Collect or propose new technical programs to be setup, not related to a specific product, but applicable in general. Then manage all related technical activities for the execution of such programs (from planning, to development and testing).
What you get:
• Involve in a fast-growing field (Automotive) with newest technology trends;
• Dive in learning & training courses of technical and soft skills conducted by professional mentors;
• Enjoy competitive benefits package in motivating environment with great team and engaging leader;
What we offer:
• Total remuneration package: UP TO 16 MONTHS' SALARY;
• TRANSPORTATION ALLOWANCE of VND 700,000/month;
• Support for lunch allowance of VND 1,000,000 and other ALLOWANCES (Coding Expert, Technical leader, phone...);
• Annual salary review;
• 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with FLEXIBLE WORKING TIME;
• 12 days of annual leave & ADDITIONAL 7 DAYS OF COMPANY HOLIDAYS (Summer holiday, Mid-Autumn, Christmas, Company Foundation Days);
• PVI premium health care & accident insurance;
• Support fee to get TOEIC & technical certification (ISTQB, Agile Scrum...);
• On-site & training opportunities abroad;
• Company trip, sporty clubs (zumba, football, pingpong, badminton,...);
• Monthly budget for team activities, etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• High responsibility and good team-work
• An analytical mind with problem-solving attitude
• B.S in Mechatronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Computing Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or related major
• Advanced C++ programming skill
• Familiar with configuration management tool (like Git, Gerrit)
• Good understanding of software architecture design
• Understanding of CPU scheduling & memory management
• Understanding of build system and real-time OS
• Over 3 years of hands-on experience in Linux embedded system
• Has experience in leading architecture design activity in any platforms/projects