What We Can Offer
VinSmart ‘s mission is to become a technology company in global scale. VinSmart creates electronic products, smart technology certified with global quality, while applying artificial intelligence (AI) and connecting all devices on IoT platform. At the moment, we are building a talented team for developing Autopilot technology in California, US and Hanoi, VN. We are calling for talents to take below positions
Our office in US : 3303 Scott Blvd, Santa Clara California, 95054
Our office in VN : Symphony Building, Vinhomes Riverside, Long Bien District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Number of headcount: 05
Working location: California, USA or Hanoi, Vietnam
1. Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop novel real-time algorithms for one or more of the following: computer vision, object detection, tracking or prediction, lane detection, sensor fusion.
- Turn academic research into production level code to support self-driving efforts
- Deploy state-of-the-art perception algorithms on embedded HW
- Contribute to intellectual property in the form of patents
- PhD Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge and experience in neural network computation optimization
- Experience in Embedded systems
- Prior academic or industrial experience in autonomous driving
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- M.S degree or above in Electrical / Computer Science, or a related field of study
- Experience with modern deep learning perception algorithms and thorough understanding of relevant publications
- Product-quality coding in C++ and/or Python.
- Experience in designing and building machine learning/deep learning data pipelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Open to Negotiation
Apply for working in Vietnam
The first consultant service contract will be two (02) months for work permit registration, visa/ resident card, administration procedure and getting familiar with Company’s regulation/ culture. The 2-year employment contract will be signed after the completion of the consultant service contract successfully, meeting the Company’s conditions & requirements and mutual agreement.