Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To assist the superior in developing the Hitachi air-con products in Vietnam market, increase share and margin, and deliver the business plan. The position is responsible for sales revenue generating and sales activities consistent with the goals and objectives of the Company. The incumbent is to assist the supervisor in identifying market opportunities and implementing strategies to maximize margins and increase market share.
Work location: Vietnam
1. Hanoi (4 incumbents)
2. Da Nang (1 incumbent)
How you will do it
1. Work with other Sales team in providing distinctive sales support in Hitachi Air cons products, system design and HVAC/ACMV system solutions to satisfy customers’ needs.
2. Develop the plans for Hitachi Air-cons products sales volume in the assigned market segment. Developing the Hitachi air-cons products sales business in possession of sustainability, quality earning and continual growth
3. Executing the initiatives and committing to yield total customer satisfaction and achieve the business results
4. To ensure the success of the sales target and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to his business segment within the B2B Sales Department
5. Develop new customer base and maintain existing customer base to ensure continuous business growth
6. Maintain constant field intelligence and feedback pertinent information on competitors activities, product, prices, business performance and promotional programs
7. To manage the secured projects diligently in terms of costing, timely planning of delivery schedule with the factory and the Service Department, minimize additional rework or unplanned cost and ensure prompt collection
8. Foster strong customer’s relationship with all customers enabling the company to achieve highly profitability and excellent payment collection position at all time
9. Other tasks as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Local Vietnamese
2. University graduation major in HVAC or related discipline
3. At least 3 years' experience in air cons sales business
4. Having existing and good relationship with investors, constructors is an advantage.
5. Excellent communication in Vietnamese and interpersonal skills
6. Fluent in English (both oral and written) is an advantage
7. Independent, self-motivated and be able to cope with a heavy workload.
8. Able to work in a fast pace environment and keen to learn new things
9. Strong written and oral skills to prepare reports and communications with customers and partners.
10. "Can do" attitude and interested in challenge job.