Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Acting as a contact point between the client and internal operating teams during the contract implementation period to deliver the best excellent service.
- Coordinate with Operations Department to complete the service and meet the customers’ requirement;
- Develop new business clients utilizing a professional and confident sales and relationship style.
- Responsible in formulating and monitoring the business plan
- Analyze trends in the business industry, help to develop products that are responsive to market demands, and identify new market opportunities
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 01 years of experience in B2B business models.
- Prefer experience in B2B sales: Kitchen ware, FMCG, gift and service supply, merchandise development.
- Prefer candidates with the orientation of long-term commitment.
- Well presented, confident team player, excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust and respect by working closely with the customer to develop strong relationship.
- Fluent in English or other languages (korean, chinese, japanese).
- Bonus based on the business result & personal achievement.
- 3 basic insurance, travel & meal allowance, team building.
- 13 month salary & 12 days annual leave per year.
- Annual health check & annual salary increase.
Working time from Monday to Friday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM.