What We Can Offer
To assist the superior in developing the Hitachi air-con products in Vietnam market, increase share and margin, and deliver the business plan. The position is responsible for sales revenue generating and sales activities consistent with the goals and objectives of the Company. The incumbent is to assist the supervisor in developing the air cons agents, vendors and implementing strategies to maximize margins and increase market share.
How you will do it
1. Maximized the Residence Air-cons (RAC) sales volume in the market to satisfy customers’ needs.
2. Develop the plans for Hitachi Air-cons products sales volume in the electronic agents/ vendors.
3. Executing the initiatives and committing to yield total customer satisfaction and achieve the business results.
4. To ensure the success of the sales target and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to his business segment within the B2C Sales Department
5. Develop new electronic agents/ vendors/ MT/ GT channels and maintain existing agents/ vendors/ MT/GT channels to ensure continuous business growth.
6. Maintain constant field intelligence and feedback pertinent information on competitors activities, product, prices, business performance and promotional programs
7. Foster strong customer’s relationship with all customers enabling the company to achieve highly profitability and excellent payment collection position at all time
8. Other tasks as assigned.
2. University graduation major in HVAC or related discipline
3. At least 3 years' experience in air cons sales business
4. Having existing and good relationship with electronic agents/BBR Channel (Big Box Retails) vendors is an advantage.
5. Excellent communication in Vietnamese and interpersonal skills
6. Fluent in English (both oral and written) is an advantage
7. Independent, self-motivated and be able to cope with a heavy workload.
8. Able to work in a fast pace environment and keen to learn new things