What We Can Offer
Your primary focus will be development of the back-end using NodeJs/NestJs and support to with other services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
● Join and discuss with team to find suitable solution
● Define and integrate with the back-end side.
● Compose API to support other teams.
● Training and improving both technical and soft skills to resolve problems.
● Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
● Join Scrum ceremonies (standup, grooming, retrospective, review and planning).
● Research on back-end trending, best practices, good technologies to suggest and apply to the site, in order to enhance user experience.
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● Immediate English Communication.
● Has knowledge on NestJs is a big plus
● Experience with working on a big amount of data.
● Strong OOP and coding principles, good knowledge about design patterns and architectural patterns
● Excellent experience in designing and implementing database systems with integrity, scalability, performance, reliability, security in mind.
● Experience using message queues such as RabbitMQ, Kafka.
● Experience with using Redis.
● Strong experiences working with MySQL / NonSQL.
● Good knowledge of the Linux environment.
● Experience with NestJs, Kafka.
● Experience with both Sql and SQL
● Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
● Product mindset and being proactive at work.
● Learn fast in a fast-paced environment.
● Best practices with clean, robust, completeness codes.
● Has strong knowledge about OOP, SOLID