What We Can Offer
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
• Write clean code to develop functional RESTful web services.
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
• Define and develop API endpoint automate testing.
• Write up and maintain API documentation.
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Support other team for API Integration.
• Professional, Transparent and Friendly working environment, with team size: more than 70 employees (Engineering team)
• Lunch allowance
• Health and Accident insurance 24/7 program
• Annual health check
• Up to 22 full-paid days of annual leave
• Very nice office at the central of HCMC
• Working time: Mon-Fri (9AM - 6PM)
• Immediate English Communication.
• 3+ Years of experience in software design and development with PHP 7 and NodeJS (ES6)
• Hands-on experience with ORM such as Doctrine or a general understanding of MVC frameworks.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
• Understanding authentication and authorization include OAuth 2 and JWT.
• Ability of working relational database (MySQL), Redis and MongoDB.
• Demonstrated abilities in define RESTful API specifications and API Documentation.
• Experience with JMS Messaging (ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ or Kafka).
• Microservice Architecture is plus
• Best practices with clean, robust, completeness codes.
• Familiarity with PHP ORM's such as Doctrine.
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests, especially in API Testing.
• Knowledge of different caching strategies, performance tuning, transaction management across systems and messaging systems
• Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
• Exposure to Elastic Search
• Hands-on experience in server side JS technologies such as Go Lang is a plus.