What We Can Offer
● Work closely with the Technical Manager, Product Manager, and Product Designer to build a next-generation web application.
● Design and develop new features for the platform/system.
● Evaluate and clarify product requirements. Participate in reviewing product design.
● Maintain quality standards of excellence and ensure compliance with standards and best practices.
● Mentor junior team members.
● Build efficient and reusable code and systems.
● Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
● Participate in architecture design and code reviews.
● Communicate with other team members to determine the best solutions to difficult problems.
● Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field.
● Having 1 - 3+ years of experience in web development.
● Experience with multiple programming languages(Elixir, Python, or Go), Python must-have.
● Experience with Redis, Elasticsearch has knowledge about Caching.
● Experience with web API technologies: RESTful, Authentication, Authorization, and multi-devices session.
● Experience with Postgresql others(Mysql, MongoDB) is a plus.
● Experience with version control (Git).
● Experience with microservice architecture.
● Experience with thread/process, system tunning.
● Knowledge of AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, Cloudwatch, etc.
● Good knowledge of eCommerce, Saas, etc
● Knowledge of Integrations with various Third-party CRM
● Ability to quickly master new technologies and push the envelope for performance and reliability.
● Experience with agile development processes and frequent release cycles.
● Great interest in eCommerce.