What We Can Offer
- Optimize the system for reliability and performance.
- Write high-quality, clean, elegant, and maintainable code.
- Understand the product thoroughly, constantly optimise the product, identify and fix problems, improve stability and user experience.
- Analyse requirements, design and develop functionalities based on the product requirements.
- Build common libraries and backend services.
- Design and implement various supporting tools as needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and deliver new features
- 3+ years of software product development experience (at least 6 months with Go language). We also welcome strong candidates having fewer years of experience as well, please tell us why "year" doesn't matter.
- Solid technical skill, you talk confidently about Go (or Python, Java, C/C++) and are willing to learn new technologies. Big plus if you can talk broader than that.
- Knowledge about gRPC / REST API and databases such as PostgreSQL, Google Cloud Spanner, Cloud Firestore (or MongoDB or any NoSQL database), etc.
- Understanding of system design and tuning for high performance, scalability and reliability.
- Experience with Microservices and / or Cloud Native architecture is a plus.
- Experience with NATS or Kafka messaging is a plus.
- Experience with DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering and CI/CD is a plus.
- Open-minded, can-but-not-blindly-do attitude. You have a "can-do" attitude, which is already very cool, but you also must be able to pause and ask "should we do it".
- Be on your own, dedicated and committed, we strongly believe in autonomy, there's likely no one to tell you what to do.
- And be a TEAM PLAYER, because we can move nowhere without a team.
- Must be able to say "I was wrong", because no one is perfect.
- Understand the balance between technical and business decisions.
- And last but not least we always treat people with respect.