What We Can Offer
- Complete KPIs of revenue targets of flight routes and agents in the assigned market;
- Deploy and inform sales policies for agents (discounts, incentives, etc); Update changes in policies products, new information to the agent system by text, email or phone when required.
- Support agents to handle arising cases (location, price and other problems,...); Follow up, support sales for agents’ groups of customers and update the information of delegations.
- Evaluate the efficiency of the current selling policy and the specialized context of selling of each agent; propose appropriate changes or adjustments to increase the agent‘s ability to sell to the customers;
- Collect information about the market such as the source of passengers, specific flight routes, economic, social and political factors that affect demand... to support leaders in decision making.
- Contribute opinions on products, prices, flight routes, commercial and financial policies, etc.
- Participate in trade promotion activities, fairs, events, investment promotion, cooperation, sale launch;
- Other tasks as assigned by the superiors.