What We Can Offer
- Monitor operations and make reports for assigned e-commerce systems;
- Support and coordinate other departments to deploy tools for assigned e-commerce tasks;
- Participate in assigned projects to manage system operations and develop e-commerce tool;
- Make monthly and quarterly reports on work results;
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Search for domestic and international Metasearch and Affiliate partners;
- Analyze statistics and make reports to monitor the performance of partners monthly;
- Coordinate with departments (IT, Digitial) to integrate tools to support user analysis/growth on web/app platforms: Firebase, Appflyer, Insider, etc.
- Participate in and manage projects to develop new functions, tools, and products on e-commerce channels;
- Receive functional and tool development requests from business departments;
- Coordinate the analysis and development of product functional requirements;
- Coordinate with the IT department or partners to deploy and develop products;
- Coordinate specialized departments to check products and ensure products work in accordance with business requirements;
- Prepare and issue tool manuals;
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and stability of the system; Coordinate with partners, IT, etc. to handle and fix arising system errors;
- Other tasks as assigned by the superiors.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher, majoring in Economics, Information Technology, E-commerce, etc.
- Experienced in areas such as project management, business analysis, application development and digital marketing, etc.
- Have knowledge of e-commerce;
- Enthusiastic, progressive, responsible for work.
* Preferred Requirements:
Have general knowledge of tourism or aviation;