What We Can Offer
• Execution: Deploy the planned sales & training activities in the assigned Bank Partners to achieve projected sales targets including APE, Recruitment & Active ratio.
• Supervision & Management: Supervise & manage sales performance in the assigned Bank Partners and sales team in terms of APE, recruitment, active ratio & compliance,
• Training & Development: Train & develop the agency force including: RM/TL and sales team in accordance with the career path in the assigned Bank Partners.
• Internal & external relationships: Maintain solid & effective collaboration STD/DOS/OP/NBUW/COMPLIANCE and Bank Partners.
• Others: assigned by Head of Bancassurance from time to time.
• Bachelor or higher Degree preferably in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Insurance.
• At least 2 year experience working as sales supervisor preferably in insurance, FCMG or foreign-invested financial companies
• Additional management training experience is an advantage.
Knowledge and skill set:
• Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Competent in interpersonal / communication / negotiation/ motivation skills
• Competent in analytical and problem solving skill
• Competent in planning, organizing skills
• Good at Insurance industry knowledge
• Good at Sales Management & marketing principles
• Life insurance knowledge
• Excellent English/ VNs written and speaking skills;
• Having vast personal networking.
• Familiar with PC literate, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
• Mature, confident, sociable.
• Customer service-oriented.
• Self-starter, motivated and independent.
• Willing to work overtime & travel.