What We Can Offer
2. Develop, inspire and drive the performance of the FSC team providing the requisite management and supervision capabilities to achieve business growth.
3. Demonstrate leadership behavior to the FSC team aligned to company objectives, policies.
4. Be accountable for recruitment and management of the FSC team.
5. Carry out regular formal and informal coaching and training to the FSC team (bank staff also)
6. Develop the detailed understanding of the bank and maintain close relationship with key bank branches and branch leaders (BD, RMs and others as required).
- Relevant working experience: At least 2 years of partnership management experiences in banking and insurance field
- Technical/ Professional/ Specific Competency Requirement:
• Good business acumen with solid knowledge of insurance and financial products
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A team player that nurtures a team work environment
• Ability to achieve sales target and ensure the persistency ratio
- Personality requirements:
• Be open-minded and self-motivated with good communication, interpersonal, problem solving skills
• Strong sense of responsibility, able to work under pressure.