Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Deadline for application: Wednesday, 5th January 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
• Deal with the day-to-day Accounts Payable financial activities of the organization; ensure that all transactions, systems and procedures comply with internal controls, regulations, accounting principles and standards.
• Ensure daily duties are completed in timely and accurately for the enterprise.
• Evaluates the processes and provides input for process or technical changes to enhance the processes and create efficiency to support the business development.
• Responsible for working collaboratively with various teams to promote the proper recording of accounts payable transactions to ensure a consistent application of internal processes and procedures.
• Responsible for coordination with related stakeholders i.e. Bank, Suppliers etc., to solve the payment issues.
• Perform monthly reconciliation of payable accounts and raise the resolution of outstanding items.
• Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, checking of posting and recording bank transactions to Suppliers.
• Perform monthly reconciliation between bank statements and GL and detail ledger.
• Supports all internal and external examiner/audit requests.
• Provide ad-hoc reports and analyze the company’s financial performance to support management decision making.
• Responsible for special projects assigned by manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable Accounting or related field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong interpersonal skill, problem solving, prioritization, proactive mindset, and teamwork with ability to meet deadline.
• Dynamic and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in MS Office Application.
• Well versed in Invoice, Tax regulations, Accounting Standards, Financial Analysis
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
• Energetic, initiative with good communication skills.
• Possess a competitive analytical and problem-solving skills and keen attention to details
• Good time management, organizational and work prioritization skills.
• Integrity and Honesty
• Willingness to learn, openness to new ideas, as well as ability to innovate new processes are all pluses.
It’s Great if you have:
• Audit experience is preferable.
• Working in Multinational Company is preferable.
• Proficiency in ERP experience would be an advantage.
What we offer
• Opportunity to be one of passionate team members who share the same belief in the transformative power of education and see the unique opportunity in creating a new university
• Opportunities to participate in public talks, workshops, seminars, as well as other activities at Fulbright
• A full network of supportive colleagues
• A dynamic, innovative, and professional working environment
• Intensive English-speaking environment
• Competitive salary and high-end insurance plans
• Generous annual leave/paid time off
How to Apply
• Please visit Fulbright's Join Us page: "https://fulbright.edu.vn/join-us/" and follow the How to Apply guidelines to be fully considered for the position.
• Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for further process.