What We Can Offer
• Proactive involvement in maintaining safety rules, conducting safety meetings, employee safety education, and improving safety awareness throughout the organization.
• Initiate and attend meetings to ensure continuous improvement in processes and work habits.
• Coordinate and encourage employee involvement in team building skills, as well as company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for minimizing scrap and maximizing efficiency and productivity.
• Ensure the products meet quality and food safety standards.
• Responsible for assisting with production problems, ensuring tools and equipment are available.
• Assisting in hiring and training employees.
• Be proactive in satisfying customer needs by communicating to QA/Sale or relevant department, requests within 24 - 72 hours, troubleshooting problem orders, and follow thru from producing order to shipping out the door.
• Conduct labour tracking or production orders and demonstrate accountability on productivity of the operators.
• Delegate work assignments based on the production schedule and customer requirements and assure that employees are at maximum productivity.
• Document departmental performance metrics, to include but not limited to: Direct Labour Hours, On-Time Delivery, Training Hours Conducted, errors per employee, employee productivity.
• Other assignments if required by Production Manager, Plant Manager
• English can communicate and work with foreigners.
• Have basic understand about GMP, HACCP, quality standard….
• Can do night-shift when required (Not frequent)