What We Can Offer
– Conduct consecutive interpreting for Korean managers, staff and partners in training sessions, regular meetings, etc;
– Translate documents related to dispatches, contracts, licenses, reports, etc. during the day and other fields as required (decrees, related laws, etc);
– Being under the HR team and support HR team some other jobs as requirements.
– Ability to work with people at all levels;
– Teamwork and interpersonal communication skills;
– Fluently Korean in both 4 skills, can use English is an advantage;
– Bachelor’s degree/ Master Degree in Korean Language or related fields.