Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The successful applicants will be working in a very positive and professional environment. We offer on-the-job-training by international experts, good labor conditions and the possibility for inter-company rotation, if wished also outside Vietnam.
• Revit model and drawing output quality control in compliance with BIM Protocol and agreed standards.
• Clash-Detection reporting and resolution.
• Integration and data management for interoperability across software applications.
• Extraction of data for quantity take-off and material schedules.
• Coordinate hand over of model and data at agreed project milestones.
• To contribute or otherwise assist as required.
• Other duties: depend on reasonable requirements.
Reports to: Structural Design Team Leader / Structural Department Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Able to read and write technical English.
• Able to communicate in both English and Vietnamese.
• Proficient in Revit, ACAD, MS office applications.
• Good understanding of quality assurance procedures.
• At least 05 years design experience, preferably with professional foreign companies.
• Working location at Ho Chi Minh office.