Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The matched candidates will join our team of experienced BIM professionals and get the chance to work in many stages of the projects and to contribute to more than one business area (for example industry, residential, harbor, tunnel…) by using various BIM software, depending on the project type and clients need.
BIM Engineer’s Job Responsibilities:
• The ability to work with a variety of project types and/or disciplines
• Must be willing to handle BIM projects and manage the delegated work (using Revit)
• Work with local team OR our clients during pre-construction or in construction phase to build 3D Models, prepare 2D Design Drawings, As-Built and other Submittal drawings.
• Delegate and review work being done by the team of BIM professionals.
• Communicate directly with our European clients in the daily work
• Strive to continuously develop your skills in our core applications.
• A passion for project delivery, people, customer service and your work.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering, Construction Management, or closely related fields.
• At least 2 years of experience in Building Information Modeling (BIM)
• Expertise of using Revit to handle projects.
• Interest in BIM and using modern technology to optimize working processes.
• Good written and verbal English communication skills (proficiency for project coordination with our colleagues in Denmark and our external clients).
• Knowledge of European construction is preferable.
• Ability to work under pressure with strong work ethic and a can-do attitude.
• MEP modelling knowledge and/or BIM Coordination experience are an advantage.
• Experience with other BIM Software (Civil 3D, Microstation, Solibri, Naviswork etc.) is an advantage.
• Having knowledge about Revit API, Dynamo is an advantage
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and effective participation in team environment with an open mind.
• Willing to contribute in our company for a long term
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change.
• Chance to work in a professional and international working environment.
• Opportunities to improve your skills by having training in work as well as your ability in project management.
• Other benefits according to company agreement will be discussed during the interview.