Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are a growing 1500+ person firm with 10 practices: Structural Engineering, Forensics, Applied Science, Renewal, Property Loss Consulting, Construction Engineering, Protective Design and Security, Facade Engineering, Sustainability and Transportation. We work on everything from landmark buildings to small-scale specialty structures, from the historic to the high performing, while balancing multiple objectives, including form, function, schedule, sustainability, constructability and budget. TALENT is at the core of our business.
Our Structural Engineering practice collaborates with architects, building owners and builders to design elegant solutions for projects of all types, sizes and levels of complexity. From designing the world’s tallest buildings and longest spans to engineering inventive “jewel-box” structures and designing major expansion projects, we continually seek the best balance among the demands of form, function, sustainability, constructability, schedule and budget.
• Structural BIM work on Thornton Tomasetti’s varied and challenging projects
• Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as representation of Thornton Tomasetti at external meeting with architects, contractors and other engineering disciplines
• Preparation of Construction Documents
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Fluency with Autodesk Revit Structure is required and Tekla is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to read construction documents
• Attention to detail
• Degree or certification in drafting or modeling, or a related field is a plus
• Engineering education and experiences with 3D AutoCAD and/or structural analysis and design programs a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package including insurance, income tax, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.