Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Close interaction with Business Line Manager by reviewing the progress of day to day business activities
• Interact with marketing team in product company for effective implementation of divisional business plans and activities.
• Organize and ensure the sales team to follow training
• Coordinate with the Business Line Manager to review transfer price level & market price for effective price management.
• Coordinate with the Business Line Manager to develop new distribution channels.
• Provide the sales team & distributors with the required marketing tools and product knowledge.
• Organize the launch of new products, campaigns, exhibitions, sales trainings and customer days.
• Conduct periodic products training sessions for the direct sales team and distributors.
• Maintain a strong relationship with distributors and provide the required technical & commercial support.
• Monitor, analyze competitor's activities, and improve the competitor's database with sufficient and updated products and prices comparisons.
• Monitor and control the equipment stock level of the customer center and distributors.
• Implement action plans aiming to improve market share, by exploring new business opportunities in different market segments.
• Visit end users, and distributors regularly to promote solution/products benefits.
• Prepare required sales Reports/feedback for management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good command of (verbal and written) English
• Good presentation skills
• Good technical and engineering background
• Familiarity and experience to deal and negotiate commercial terms and conditions
• Knowledge of the industrial market.