Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Analyze and interpret large-scale biomedical data generated by modern technologies.
- Develop, execute, test, and roll out project-specific bioinformatics solutions.
- Investigate, devise, and modify procedures to solve complex problems at a highly technical level across all phases of bioinformatics activities.
- Develop technical diagrams, project plans, timelines, and resource allocations.
- Lead or participate in writing technical reports/scientific papers.
- Contribute to the technical leadership of the Institution, including broader decisions on projects, infrastructure, technologies, platforms, and framework needs.
- Collaborate with other team members (including devs and devops) and stakeholders.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- BS/MS degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Biological Sciences, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in bioinformatics/data science or a related field.
- Basic knowledge of statistics, algorithms.
- Experience with some programming languages such as Python, R, Java, C/C++.
- Familiarity with Linux-based systems.
- Basic knowledge of genetics/molecular biology, sequencing technologies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Ability to train others.
- Attention to detail.
- 5+ years of experience in bioinformatics or a related field.
- Experience in human genomics and genome analysis.
- Experience in algorithms, statistics and/or machine learning/deep learning.
- Experience with employing high performance computing to solve computing problems.
- PhD degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Biological Sciences, or a related field.
- Very competitive salary and benefits.
- Insurance and premium health care for employers and/or their families.
- Preferences when using the services of the Vingroup’s member companies.
- Training course and certificates support.
- Nice and professional working environment with nice and excellent colleagues.
- Values-driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Company: Vingroup Big Data Institute
- Department: Translational BioMedical Informatics
- Website: https://vinbigdata.org, https://genome.vinbigdata.org
- Type of job: Full-time
- Work location: 9th Floor - Century Tower, Vincom Times City Mega Mall, 458 Minh Khai Street, Vinh Tuy Ward, Hai Ba Trung District, Ha Noi City