What We Can Offer
Performance monitoring and data collection on the performance, documentation and record keeping for routine and advance analysis will form the daily chains.
Periodic interaction with the users and external entities to improve the status of the installed equipment. Work in a team to ensure quality implementation as per approved policies of the hospital.
Will perform any other related work/task assignment as required by the Facility Director.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Follow and implement inspection of equipment
- Check operational and alarm functioning
- Perform safety check
- Complete and submit reports as per the process.
Installation, Commissioning and Training:
- Liaison with vendors, users and purchase for installation
- Co-ordinate with vendor engineer during the process
- Ensure completion of installation and commissioning as per _ items
- Responsible for completion of routine and follow up trainings.
- Constant follow up with users on all issues related to new equipment
Preventive Maintenance, Calibration:
- Follow the schedule of Preventive Maintenance (PM) in notify the user in advance and ensuring the job is done with in house or external engineers
- All PM document duly signed, maintained at appropriated locations, label for equipment on completion of PM and calibration as per hospital approved policies
- PM completion of equipment under warranty.
Work Order (WO) Management:
- Address corrective calls as applicable; update CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) during progress of work. Work Order creation, information to user, liaison with external vendors
- WO coding for problem and repair analysis
- Discuss with department manager to identify training of users
- Implement training with in house and external experts, document and submit training detail to HR, co-ordinate with supervisor for self-training – technical and operational.
- Prepare and submit quality report to Facility Director on activities perform (corrective calls, PM, repair at Workshop, spare and accessories management, technical round, inspection and safety check and hazard recalls)
- Discuss with Facility Director on report for performance analyzer and improvement.
- Qualification: Diploma or degree in Electrical or Electrical Electronic or Biomedical Engineer
2. Experience: 3 – 5 years experience in similar position
3. Skills and knowledge:
- Basis understanding of Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Application knowledge on the use of Medical Equipment
- Fault identification for defected Medical equipment
- Working knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Managing skills
- Able to read, write and speak English (any other foreign language proficiency is welcome)
4. Foreign language(s): Able to read, write and speak English (any other foreign language proficiency is welcome)