What We Can Offer
- Apply the latest cryptology techniques to protect against cyber attacks
- Collaborate with the project team to ship new features
- Explore new technology trends, continuously improve current workflows for a more flexible, stable and scalable system
- Knowing common smart contract attack methods
- Experience working with Hardhat, Truffle, Web3 js or Ether js,..
- Node js backend development
- Experience in SQL/no-SQL development
- Experience in Shell scripting
- Good knowledge of Algorithm, Data Structures, and Cryptography
- Can read and understand technical papers/documents at the method/algorithm level
- Consciousness to learn, research new projects
- Have a sense of writing clean, meticulous and detailed code
- Have good teamwork skills, support colleagues with/different teams
- Have an ability to work individually as well as in a team
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with the EVM or go-ethereum.
- Thorough understanding of how popular Blockchain platforms work: Ethereum, BSC, Avalanche, Polygon,.. And Dapps: Uniswap, Sushiswap, MakerDao, AAVE, etc..