Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Breakpoint Material Analyst is responsible for creating, maintaining and validating Bills of Materials, part routing and associated manufacturing change orders. This individual will also serve as a coordinator and liaison to engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics teams to ensure timely and successful implementation of engineering changes. High level of focus on all area of safety, people, quality, responsiveness and cost. Ultimately responsible for timely execution of material flow strategies to support all plant assembly areas with zero disruption.
• Analyze engineering change orders
• Create manufacturing change orders
• Utilize a fully integrated ERP system to provide accurate reporting of manufacturing activities
• Maintain production part requests, request for change, master data, planner data, spot buys etc into SAP S/4HANA
• Conduct process validation of part set ups.
• Assist with selected month-end procedures.
• Root-cause inventory variances and assist in the implementation of error proofing to improve the quality of transactional reporting.
• Identify process improvement opportunities to improve process and system efficiencies
• Coordinate and document engineering change activities
• Develop close working relationships with across functions to ensure open lines of communication/compliance
• Work cross functionally to keep all BOMs and parts accurate to ensure on time production
• Monitor inventory transactions to ensure completeness of transactional reporting
• Conduct root cause analysis and document results for recurring issues with BOMs and parts in the BOM
• Propose solution and/or enhancements to improve the process of maintaining BOMs and parts
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experienced in developing and implementing successful Lean Material Systems and Operational Excellence.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or Business at a minimum. Higher degree is a plus.
• Demonstrated experience in a similar role
• Good common sense business insight and experience with the development and implementation of business strategies.
• Strong ability to grasp and effectively use technical concepts and technical information.
• Highly motivated, self-starter, and active learner with strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to perform successfully in multi-national relationships.