Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Work under the direction of the MKT Manager to plan and execute product launch, brand activities, Motorshow….
- Concrete implementation of customer events.
- Plan and execute activation activities according to sales & marketing objectives.
- Work & coordinate with other department: sales, parts, aftersale … to drive event success.
- Budget planning and project management.
- Follow up and control event organizers about timing, construction quality, manpower and logistic. Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Source negotiate and work with vendors and suppliers.
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports to line manager.
- Preparation of and submission of expenses for event settlement. Attend settlement if required.
- Prepares post event report for all events coordinated.
- Executes other operational duties as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Passionate for events.
- At least 3 year of experiences organizing event, especially informative workshop or seminar.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- High attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Responsible, hardworking, diligent, and careful.
- Excellent organisational skills, with flexibility to adapt to changes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to motivate others in and outside the sales function
- Commercial acumen and business awareness.
- IT skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Organisation and time management, keeping to deadlines.
- Admin & problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel, and during weekends.