What We Can Offer
The Brand & Communication Assistant Manager is a key position responsible for adapting a brand strategy, working to ensure that a consistent, desirable message is conveyed through the company’s communications channels.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Brand & Communication strategy
• In alignment with the Marketing Manager, determine the appropriate brand message that will achieve company’s goals.
• Develop the right strategy to introduce and promote the brand message.
• Support Marketing Manager for the brand image management from design to production
• Support Marketing Manager for external & internal communications
• Manage the in-house content production needed.
• Creative brief to designers
• Content review for all of the social media copy, press, blog, POSM, sale-kit,…
• Ensure that WSE issues high quality English communication.
• Media invitation for events
• Manage TV & Radio media buying.
• Monitoring press stories relating to the company and its brand and maximizing opportunities for positive PR
• Collate and analyze current communications and ensure consistency.
• Build long-term relationships with journalist, influencers and key stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, PR, or related field.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications and 3 years working experience in a similar role.
• Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
• Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
• Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.