What We Can Offer
- Manage and deliver the monthly rolling forecast process for the division.
- Explain performance and key variances at division level highlighting issues and using the insights to influence course corrections.
- Assist Senior Finance Manager in preparing Long Term Plan for the categories.
- Analyze monthly, quarterly, yearly business performance.
- Provide relevant, timely and accurate information and review on business performance, both monthly result and ad-hoc.
- Understand what’s behind the share movement relative to others.
- Manage brand & marketing investment.
- Manage and review deployment of advertising & promotional expenditures including forecasting for monthly rolling forecast/long term plan purposes.
- Business partner to Marketing Function and working collaboratively with cross functional team.
- Be actively involved in any acquisition and or disposal plans by providing financial information and analysis of each alternative.
- Provide analysis on Post Launch Evaluation to understand the learning for future innovation execution.
- Assist Senior Finance Manager to drive process excellence and guard financial control.
- Looking for opportunities to drive continuous improvement/simplification in current process.
- Ensure sound financial controls are embedded as far as possible as preventive controls.
- Ensure items outside the balance sheet are recognized as soon as practically feasible and in line with accounting policy.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Good in Excel/PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills & effective communication skills
- Strong analytics skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good team player
- Experienced in financial planning and analysis