Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a Brand Communication Manager for FLG Vietnam you will help create and lead the perceptions of some of the most recognized brands in the country. Your end goal will be to contribute to sales by driving awareness, enhancing & improving overall brand image and advocacy to one of our existing brands.
You will be responsible for dedicatedly counseling peers on and crafting & developing brand communication & community engagement programs that effectively reach and engage defined audiences (e.g. media, consumers, influencers, third party organizations, etc.) to drive awareness to brand campaigns, new promotional strategies, services and other business priorities.
REPORTS TO: Executive Vice President of Marketing (expat)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A. Craft Communication Programs
1) Crafts, develops and executes public relations programs for defined focus areas including consumer engagements and promotions, new & existing services across priority audiences.
2) Gathers, analyzes and incorporates appropriate brand and industry research and standard methodologies to ensure that both the communications & PR strategy and programs resonate with and motivate key audiences.
3) Identifies and applies new, dynamic & creative ways to reach & engage external audiences through content and other new online and offline approaches.
4) Counsels peers on effective methods to reach and then engage key external audiences (via e.g. influencers, media and general consumers) with the brand’s story and messages.
5) Measures and reports on success of communications & PR strategy programs. Provides regular updates on resource management (e.g. quarterly budget updates/projections, agency support updates, etc.).
B. Manage Resources & Implements Plans
1) Develops and manages all resources to support and guide the Communication programs (e.g. budget, agency scopes, team structure, etc.).
2) Manages owned communication channels (e.g. social media, blog & other channels the brand might have)
3) Coordinates with vendors or agencies to execute programs within non-owned channels (e.g. influencers, mass media channels) or consumer engagement activations. Monitors and guides spend to ensure effective resource management.
4) Writes and edits media, social and influencer content and communications materials.
5) Coordinates with internal teams to execute on necessary collaterals to support communication strategy.
6) Ensure consistent implementation of the brand’s story and visuals across all channels and mediums.
7) Ensures that all programs are kept within established budgets.
8) Complete all routine administrative functions (e.g. expense reports, budgets, etc.) in an accurate and timely fashion.
C. Relationship Building
1) Develops and maintains relationships with key partners across Vietnam’s business landscape, especially with government bodies, key mass media outlets, national and local PR agencies.
2) Strives to establish a symbiotic work relationship with other Marketing and Business Functions (i.e. supporting team members, providing coaching, identifying opportunities to contribute to cross-functional initiatives).
3) Represents Communications both internally within the FLG system and externally at government, industry and business functions, events, etc. Brings back knowledge and new information to the team and department.
D. Self-Improvement & Team Contribution
1) Contribute to team culture by sharing ideas to improve marketing campaigns, customer targeting and effectiveness of consumer targeting.
2) Seek constant self-improvement on relevant topics that can help deepen team’s knowledge.
3) Work with integrity and deliver the maximum quality work to help move the company forward
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
5-8+ years of experience working in Public Relations, Integrated Marketing or Digital/Social Media.
Results driven character. Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality.
Creative thinker with strong strategic mindset; solid experience in concept to execution of new ideas
Experience partnering with and influencing others outside direct line of control, management.
Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, deadline-focused, ambiguous yet dynamic environment with constant change.
Positive attitude and an ability to learn
High level of strategic focus, planning, perspective
Strong networking, relationship-building and interpersonal skills are imperative.
Demonstrated knowledge and success with traditional print and broadcast media, as well as online media; good relationships with media.
Experience utilizing social media, digital channels to engage audiences with brand, organization content
Experience managing public relations agencies
Familiarity with traditional and social media monitoring tools and related metrics reporting