Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting to Head of Marketing for building up brand strategies and brand positioning, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision, brand characteristic/character, and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Control Brand compliance, both online and offline to protect brand reputation
- Plan and lead execution, in conjunction with inter-department/division resources if needed, of Sponsor, CSR activities, and Company events for external attendants (eg. Customers, partners, journalists)
- Follow up and analyse the development of the brand (brand health, reputation, market share) and propose suitable programs to drive brand love and brand affinity.
- Be in charge of Communications tasks as CorpCom, InternalCom and support MarCom
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels
- Manage content of memos, announcements, email, website articles & news & blog, social content, speeches, events agenda & scripts, corporate & brand & events clips
- Propose and execute, or align with relevant teams and Trade Union/HR to implement programs, contests and activities including, but not limited to, internal communications, corporate communications, and marketing communications to promote brand love and brand awareness
- Take lead in press media management, including PR campaign implementation, relationship maintenance with journalists, and Share of Voice (SoV) monitoring at the proper level for branding support.
- Coordinate and lead internal and external partners to ensure communication campaigns done properly and at high quality
- Be in charge of Social listening, Communications crisis handling, and management
Budgeting & Collaboration
- Propose, manage and monitor the budget for all brand activities, including but not limited to the advertising campaign, new product launch campaign, re-positioning brand campaign…
- Work closely with the Product team, HR team, Business Development & Partnership team, and other teams to deliver the business’s objectives
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• BS or MS in Marketing/Communications/Media or relevant field
• 4+ years of B2C and/or B2B marketing experience, with a minimum of 1 year of experience leading high-performing marketing/communications teams.
• At least 2 years of experience in companies providing financial products.
• Ability to track, measure, and communicate program results and seek to generate new best practices through experimental efforts.
• Strong at brand management, consumer understanding, and creative & strategic knowledge.
• Good communication and writing skills in both Vietnamese & English.
• Excellent leadership and project management skills.
• Strong analytical skills with data-driven analysis
3 WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING FOR DAT TECHNOLOGIES
• Technical and dynamic environment
• Flexible working space and time; you can work remotely or offline at the office
• Modern office in the center of Hanoi
Learning and development
• Career development opportunities in leading skills such as technologies, problem-solving
• Work with leading experts in the world’s science, IT, Finance, Research, and Blockchain.
• Increase the ability to manage time, work, and projects, mainly research and technology projects.
• Opportunity to contribute and build for the leading start-up in the field of providing securities, financial, and real estate services in Vietnam and around the world.
Compensations and benefits:
• Competitive salary and full salary on probation.
• Salary increments and bonuses based on mid-year and year-end performance review
• 13th-15th month salary by Company’s policies and regulations
• More than 15 days of leave per year
• Flexible working time: remote, offline, or hybrid
• PTI Health insurance, Health Check, Happy Birthday, Gifts…
• ESOP Policy
• Annual summer vacation, Team-building activities
• Head Office: 10th Floor, 52 Le Dai Hanh Street, Le Dai Hanh Ward, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
• We offer a remote work policy. We are happy to hire staff globally.