Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for a Brand Compliance Coordinator to join our Executive Team. As a key member of the team, you will play a crucial role in coordinating and tackling the issue of gray import and counterfeit issues.
- Survey online sellers on platforms such as Lazada and Facebook to identify counterfeit and gray import products.
- Obtain product serial numbers for identifying non-compliant suppliers and counterfeit products, by arranging purchase from suspected sellers.
- Support ASH’s Ecommerce team with action against non-compliant sellers.
- Draft and issue written notices to offline sellers, in collaboration with ASH offline sales teams.
- Create reports to internal and external stakeholders for taking action against non-compliant sellers, as well as updating the status of ongoing actions and cases.
- Coordinate between ASH, brand owners, online marketplaces, social media operators, local police in case of fraud, and local certification authorities to take action against non-compliant sellers and against IP infringement.
This is a full-time position based at our office in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the ASH Family!
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 1 – 3 years of experience as legal assistant and or project coordinator
- Strong research and writing skills, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Ability to perform under pressure in time-constrained situations and manage key stakeholder relationships
- Ability to prioritize tasks and communicate effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)