What We Can Offer
• Work closely with the Sales team and relevant departments for effective implementation of promotional programs and creative campaigns.
• Drive brand health and volume, effective usage of Direct Marketing expense and on-time delivery of new product launches.
• Assist in tracking and monitoring volume performance, brand activity budget and spend, advertisement expenditure and promotional effectiveness.
• Manage the day-to-day logistics of the brand programs in a timely manner.
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
• Actively generate valuable feedback to build market share and brand awareness.
• Conduct regular field visits to get feedback from consumers and provide timely response actions.
• Any other projects and tasks as assigned.
• At least 2 to 3 years of experience in a marketing / brand management role, preferably in the FMCG industry.
• Possess strong skills in ATL marketing with strong foundation and understanding in branding and ATL activities.
• Dynamic with good strategic thinking.
• Good customer orientation and relationship management.
• Well organized, result-oriented, able to work independently with a sense of urgency.
• Positive attitude with good follow through.
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Pro-active, adaptive and innovative.
• Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
• Proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.