Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Maximize the marketing impact by developing the new product's integrated communication strategy and marketing KPI in accordance with the business and product strategy.
2. Promote continued marketing communication by providing consistent goals and marketing directions to related marketing departments(PR, digital, media, campaigns and etc.)
3. Main in charge in Flagship products.
- Lead development of clear Vision, Strategies and Plans to build the brand Awareness, Preference and Differentiated Equity of assigned business portfolio.
- Understand and influence Product Business Group to have clear Product Portfolio, Pricing Strategies and building blocks including annual business initiative calendar to deliver to business goal.
- Develop strategic marketing leadership on Brand Communication, Local Initiative Launch Communication and ensuring excellence in execution.
- Lead functional team to develop & execute holistic initiatives via LLP & IMC development & execution.
- Develop the local adaptation or creation (as needed) of ATL development & BTL for the initiatives based on in-depth understanding of local consumers.
- Ensure excellent execution of plans from ATL to BTL and instore to deliver the business goals for campaign and for full fiscal year.
- Manage effective communication with Business Heads, HQ and RHQ to ensure issues are quickly resolved, and Best Practices are shared on time. Develop gap closure plans together with Product Marketing to deliver business goal
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Strong knowledge and experience with Brand Building.
- Strong Marketing Planning, decision making and Execution capability in a fast paced electronics or FMCG industry.
- Strong leadership and entrepreneurial spirit, Collaborative, Creative, resourceful & strategic minded.
- Independent, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and high adaptability in a fast moving environment.
- Possess a Degree preferably in Business, Marketing or the equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant marketing experience.