Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Corporate Branding
- Supporting to Marketing Director for building up brand strategies and brand positioning including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Develop, manage and monitor all of brand marketing activities of Con Cung as a master brand, include but not limit to advertising campaign, new brand development campaign
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels
- Follow up and analyze the development of the brand (brand health, sales, market share) and propose suitable programs.
2. Brand Campaign / Project Management
- Propose, develop and implement tactical brand marketing program to drive brand love and brand affinity
- Initiate develop creative, media & research briefs and brief to Agencies and/or internal Department
- Work and follow up with Agencies and/or internal department in developing TVC, packages, POSM, communication vehicles that fit with product communication.
- Coordinate and lead internal and external partners to ensure projects done properly and at high quality.
- Propose, manage and monitor budget for all brand marketing campaign, include but not limit to advertising campaign, new product launch campaign…
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
4. Cross-function collaboration
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Work closely with commercial team, social content team and other team to deliver business’s objectives.
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 1-3 years of experience in brand manager, preferably at a similar position in retail industry
- Strong at brand management, consumers understanding, creative & strategic knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with data driven analysis
- Highly flexible/open-minded, resourceful and practical.
- Good at computer skills (word, excel, power point)
- Advanced English skill, both in speaking and writing skills
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months under minimum KPI requirement
- Participate in the Employee Stock Option Program
- Work in a dynamic, open, creative environment
- Regular training, company team building, birthday bonus