Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Build and implement integrated marketing strategies for portfolio/brand annually and by brand campaign in alignment with marketing objective and contribution to business growth.
- Propose and directly responsible for brand’s health, in-market performance, including volume growth, market share and profitability.
- Manage all aspect of brand and trade marketing to build brand awareness, growth purchase intent and lead to sales.
- Analyze brand performance, market situation with macroeconomic impact and competitor’s movement about the brand to identify emerging segments, unmet customer needs and business issues to recommend proper action plans.
- A&P budget management to ensure the effective marketing activities and optimize ROI.
Independent work across functions to ensure smooth execution and delivery business objectives.
- Work closely with Regional to develop new product through Stage Gate process that ensure the customer relevancy including product concept, packaging adaptation and pricing strategy.
- Work closely with relevant function such as Regional MKT, RD&I, QA, Customer Service, Integrated Supply Chain to bring new product to live and successful launch and penetration.
- Monitor quality of current portfolio and conduct actions to fix if issues happen to protect the brand reputation.
Support Head of Marketing to execute the new initiatives, Ad-hoc project within Business to improve productivity of the team.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 03-year experience working in same position in multi-national company. Has knowledge of B2B marketing is an advantage
• Strong experience in Brand & Product management. Have worked in Paint industry is a plus.
• Strategic thinking , result oriented
• Strong analytical and project management
• Team building and Leaderships
• Good timing and budget management
• Good command in English
• Hard working in pressurize business.
• Confident and dynamic personality.