Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• marketing strategy and tactics targeted at Siberian Wellness and partner’s products
• Market share increase in food supplements, food products and cosmetic markets
• Develop and execute marketing plans and programs to reach budgeted sales targets
• Prepare and provide all pre-launching and launching activities
• Lead marketing projects targeted at customer’s engagement into communication with brand including internal channels (Telegram, Zalo, etc) and public ones
• Develop programs to reach new customers from market according to budgeted targets
• Lead launch of new products to ensure sales targets according to budget figures
• Coordinate and develop SW web platforms to provide best services and product knowledge to site visitors
• In cooperation with legal and sales ensures marketing product information is compliant with products dossier and all local requirements
• To plan, develop, execute, and follow up to deliver strategic marketing plans smoothly & effectively.
• Responsible for license register related to product, advertising & marketing activities.
• Build & manage product campaign, communities, product portfolio.
• Assist in developing product & brand materials to support product/ brand strategies.
• Support to collect & analysis the market data & internal business to put it in the plan.
• Follow up sales performance & sale trend and alert to higher level for proper action.
• Coordinate with vendors to ensure marketing projects are delivered on time and meet quality standards.
• Coordinate with in-house communication team to increase product and brand awareness.
• Monitor competitors’ activities as well as investigating consumer/ buyer insight, U&A to support developing detail plan campaigns.
• Prepare reports as required for Marketing campaigns.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3-year successful experience in Brand Marketing & Management in FMCG, Healthcare & Nutrition with proven cases of brand development and launch of new products
Experience in mlm- companies is a plus
• Bachelor's Degree or above in Marketing, or any related field
• Experienced in planning & preparing for new product launching including idea brainstorming, product development process, positioning & pricing…
• Excellent consulting, writing, presentation, and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Good command of spoken & written in both English and Vietnamese
• Deep knowledge of the Vietnam market would be an advantage.