Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Acer is looking for a Marketing Executive to plan, manage and implement Acer marketing activities which highly focused on event, activation, any activities related to on-ground marketing.
As a Marketing Executive, you are responsible for turning the approved concepts to activities to achieve agreed KPI.
EVENT & ACTIVATION (40%)
- Event planning, such as promotion campaign, roadshow, university tour, talkshow, etc. and execution for all segment to ensure alignment with company’s strategy, brand guidelines, and budgets.
- Execute approved plans from idea to production, handle all logistics and last-minute emergency. Supervise and manage events to achieve over 90% customer satisfaction, and deliver commitments for clients.
- Monitor actual results against plan and budget, measure effectiveness and impact of each event campaign.
- Complete paperwork and compile event reports immediately after each event with necessary actions for improvement.
BRAND MANAGEMENT (40%)
- Prepare and manage all marketing materials, POSM, retail display to make sure Acer Brand exposure always competitive
- Control partner brand guidelines (intel, Microsoft, etc.) to make sure of following branding requirement on every single design style, format, print production and timescales. Prepare all materials to submit for funding process.
- Coordinate Distributor co-branding activities to leverage Acer Brand in the market
MARKETING ADMIN & PAPERWORK (20%)
- Follow Acer Admin & Finance system to complete all the related paperwork tasks
- Follow Intel, Microsoft or any other partners’ system to complete all requirements in work flow of cooperation
Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), providing monthly, weekly reports
Other duties & responsibilities may be required and/or assigned as necessary
REPORTING LINE: PM & Marketing Head
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 2 years experiences in marketing, especially in Event management
• Bachelor degree in marketing or a related field, prefer graduated from Foreign Trade University
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• CAN DO attitude; concentrate on details and possibility work multi-tasking with high pressure.
• High proficiency in spoken and written English is a must. Solid writing & communication
• Computer literate (very good skill in Microsoft Office software, Excel, Words, Powerpoint)