Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Brand Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for the execution and review of Brand Marketing strategies and programs for SAMIN brands.
Duties will include:
1. Marketing Strategy and Execution
• Be responsible for the marketing strategy planning to achieve company’s objectives.
• Develop the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
• Develop short-term marketing plan based on analysis of market, trade and consumer needs, resources and capabilities.
• Analyze market research in order to identify opportunities.
• Define product strategies and product portfolio innovation roadmap to satisfy the customer’s need.
• Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development.
• Research and determine product weaknesses and areas to be modified.
• Cooperate and work with all departments and factories to develop and implement marketing plans.
2. Brand management
• Be responsible to manage all aspects of brands including brand image, packaging, marketing materials, product visibility in the shop.
• Be responsible for brand performance and competitive position in the market including volume & value growth, market share, distribution, competitive pricing and profit margin.
• Manage day-to-day operations of the marketing and design team in order to produce, monitor and optimize the campaigns across all channels.
• Suggest and implement creative ideas for marketing operations.
• Assist in the development, execution and optimization of marketing campaigns (product launching and promotion).
• Co-develop with the Trade Marketing organization, channel-specific programs and POSM support.
• Manage activities of ATL, BTL advertising & communication.
• Build relationship with Press/ influencers to increase brand value and visibility.
• Leads and manages new product development, working closely with R&D, Production to ensure timely and feasible product launches (packaging design, testing and sales forecasting).
3. Digital Marketing
• Manage branding campaigns and day-to-day activities including community management like social media, mass media, event, and partnership activities. Be responsible for developing all digital channel such as Fan page, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube channel
• Managing website, website content, SEO, UI and UX development.
• Co-develop with the sale team to build online sale channel for Website and Apps base.
5. Budget management
• Analyze marketing budget spending to ensure that it is in line with overall company objectives.
• Establish and maintain brand budgets.
• Monitor A&P budgets to maximize profits and minimize costs.
• Responsible for brand P&L targets.
• Implement OKRs and determine KPIs for marketing department.
• Do the Marketing report to the Director.
• Perform other tasks requested by the General Director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 5 years experiences at the same position, within FMCG industry, F&B.
• Knowledge about marketing mix, media channels, and social marketing.
• Strong at brand management, consumers understanding, creative & strategic knowledge.
• Strong communications skills in both English and Vietnamese.
• Good analytical, strategic thinking for brand management.
• Proficient with Excel, Words & Power Point.
• Ability to multi-task and Can-do attitude.