Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• • As a Brand Marketing Manager, you will join hands with the team in order to help protect brands’ heritage, strengthen brands’ voice as well as showcase brands’ creativity through both external & internal means of communication.
• Be responsible for annual Marketing plan (developing & implementing) includ• Be responsible for annual communications plan (planning & implementing) including initiatives of public relations, media, advertising (OOH, social media, print & digital), creative content (with media & influencers) which have to be in line with global strategy, local marketing KPIs & timeline within assigned budgets.
• Develop & maintain professional & genuinely good relationships with editors, media partners, celebrities/influencers and third-party advocates.
• Filter & response to PR requests from media partners such as oversea shootings, PR materials, samples support…
• Explore further possibilities in order to enhance brand’s visibility through OOH, print/online ad, influencers & digital touch-points…
• Track, monitor & evaluate the effectiveness of all the PR activities & invested channels.
• Conduct press presentations for new collection & campaign launches.
• Partner with in-house digital team for a detailed social & digital content plan.
• Support in-house CRM team with client communication tools development (EDM content)
• Be accountable for internal communication materials and channels, keep other teams (digital, CRM, VM, product, retail…) updated & engaged with the brands the same way we build love and trust in our media partners & targeted clients.
• Maintain and develop relationships with journalists, KOLs, influencers, partners to promote brand awareness.
• Make reports, analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs based on ROI, OKR, KPI.
• Perform analysis on competitors, target customers to have marketing activities recommendations suitable to the Vietnamese market.
• Plan & implement CRM/Event/Activities.
• Annual plan & implement according Brand guideline and local market need for business.
• Plan & control Brand MKT budget annual.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
• Knowledge of fashion is a plus.
• At least 3 years of experience working in media/PR role, preferably in electronics, fashion, cosmetic or media field.
• Experienced of creating and implementing plans, setting budgets & strong follow-ups.
4. Skill/ competence:
• Fluent in spoken & written English
• Good sense of content creating, story-telling & presentation skills.
• Proven ability to cultivate and sustain professional working relationships with different parties (both internal & external)
• Proven track record of delivering results in ambiguous situations & ability to self-manage and prioritize work to deliver on key goals.
• A big plus if you are a responsive, agile, detail-orientated, well-organized & teamwork player.
• Dealing and convincing/ proficient English/ problem solving.