What We Can Offer
1. Develop internal and/or external communications plan to create desired corporate brand reputation.
2. Execute internal and/or external communication activities to gain competitive advantage and desired outcome.
3. Handling media and agency management.
4. Review and track media releases/monitoring and timely inform Branding Manager on issues/matters related to company (negative or positive impacts).
5. Partner closely with CSR, HR, Safety & Environment, Project, and others on cross functional initiatives.
6. Handle other duties assigned by Branding Manager
1. Brand strategy, including the setting of brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term while leading the planning and execution of market and brand growth.
2. Monitor contents related to brand, consumers and market on media channels, especially digital channels to have timely reaction.
3. Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
4. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Marketing, Sales colleagues to facilitate the exchange of information and to promote commitment to and implementation of the brand strategies.
5. Competitor and customer insights analysis.
6. Lead internal and/or external communications initiatives and execution to support brand and business objectives
7. Develop, execute and track brand campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
• A minimum of 8 years of experiences in which 3 – 5 years direct experiences in branding and/or communications. (for Management level)
• Strong interpersonal skill, communication skill, and collaboration skill
• Display teamwork attitude, work well under pressure, and result oriented.
• High English proficiency (Speaking/Listening/Reading/Writing).
• Good logical thinking skill and be able to interact on a professional manner at all times.
• Good understanding and strong experience of brand strategy development, brand portfolio management, brand positioning and consumer engagement