Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Supervising to ensure beer quality parameters in all processes are monitored, checked, and controlled strictly to meet brand recipe, standards, norms, and customer requirements.
• Supervising the brewing process for MCS sample. Follow up and report result daily.
• New product development: setting all parameters for doing trial scale in laboratory and follow up the results.
• Implementation the trial result to commercial production. Follow up all results and making report to finalize recipe for new product.
• Participating in optimizing beer quality projects.
• Supervising to ensure all production activities are closely monitored and carried out according to hygiene and safety and environmental regulations issued by the Company and legal authorities
• Implement Global Operation System in Brewing, leading Quality Pillar.
• Follow assignment by RACI structure of department
• GOP implementation leading for Quality.
• Reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) as assigned.
• Other business as assigned by Brewing Manager and Plant Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 02 years in international foodstuff processing company
• At least 1 year in Brewing Technology staff or equivalent.
• Conversant in English and Vietnamese
• Proficient skills in MS Office
• Familiar with Job Description, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), KPI Target Setting (TSC).
• Know well about Maintenance pillar such as Zero Budget Budgeting (ZBB)
• Know food safety police of ABI, HACCP, and Quality pillar.
• Know well about ES pillar such as LOTO$SAM work permit.
• Knowledge about E&F management.
• Ability about safety operation knowledge.
• Strong abilities of tracking, done, feedback.
• Strong abilities of communicating.
• Strong abilities of planning organizing.
• Well understand about beer and fermentation technology.
• Good data analysis skill related to beer quality indicators.