Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Report directly to supervisor(s) or Project Manager.
• Interact with internal/external client counterparts.
• Lead and provide guidance to the technical team in term of Japanese support
• Interact with internal, local and global technical communities
• Understand project’s requirement and transfer information to offshore team correctly
• Involve into development phases (from design to UAT) of project with end user
• Contact with DXC Japan counterpart or customer via email, phone, and conference.
• Able to lead and support the Junior BrSE on the team
• Interpret exchange information between Japanese customer and DXC Vietnam employee
• Provide Japanese communication supports in pursuits of new business opportunities in Japan market
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good experience in writing design spec in Japanese
• Good experience in software development with Java core.
• Good experience in backend development with J2EE.
• Capability in conduct following activities in Japanese
o Read to understand functional specification and other related documents
o Written specification in Japanese: Requirement, Design spec, testcase...etc
o Coding with clear and clean comments in Japanese on source codes
o No obstacle in discussion matter with teams and customers in Japanese or in the meeting by using Japanese
o Written or prepare all output (artifacts in project) in Japanese:
***Preferred technical skills: Real capacity will be assessed during interview***
• Having knowledge about Japanese culture.
• Good understanding in IT Outsourcing service
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or)/IT/Telecom/Automation
• Japanese language proficiency level: N2 or N1 (JLPT/NAT) Or J2/J1 in BJT
• N3* Japanese level can be considered however the candidate must show very good verbal communication, listening skills and technical skills