What We Can Offer
We are looking for a BrSE candidate to join the project from offshore. listen to the requirement from customers then communicate and coordinate with offshore team to develop the system for customers .
Responsibilities/ Daily tasks you will take care:
• Understand business processes, discuss and make clear with customer on business requirement.
• Understand the requirements and deploy them to the offshore team
• Communicate requests and inquiries between offshore and the customer
• Participate in her meetings with customers and support communication
• Supporting understanding of the team of provided materials
• Project work scope management (including variable work scope depending on the original work scope)
• Change requirements management
• Responsible for review report from the offshore, review the deliverables, and take charge of the quality and deliverables of the deliverables.
Requirements/ Desired skills and experience
• Have 3+ years of experience working with software development.
• Enthusiastic, responsible, willing to learn new technologies and ability to work under pressure.
• Fluent in Japanese (N2).
• Have good skill at: Teamwork, Analysis, Design, Communication and Presentation.
• Ability to do Fullstack from BD-> Go live.
• Have a solid foundation for object-oriented design / object-oriented programming (OOD / OOP)
• Soft bonus according to the project
• Considering annual salary increase
• Fully pay social insurance and give FPT health insurance package to employees
• Clear promotion path, lots of positions and promotion opportunities for employees.
• Working from Monday to Friday
• Trained in language and soft skills
• Participate in vacation, travel, teambuilding activities organized by the company every year.