Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Working with Japanese customers on related projects about requirements, specifications, working process, etc.
• Manage projects or work closely with Project Manager/Leader to monitor and control project
• Analyze and transfer various requests to project team members during the whole development process
* This position is start-up position, so we expect to expand your responsibilities not only Bridge for project in Japanese, but also project management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• More than 2 years of experience as a bridge engineer (BrSE) or related field
• Excellence communication in Japanese (N2 and later)
• Good understanding of software development process with hands-on experience in programming skill
• Experience in working with low level design documents
• Must be independent, responsible, and self-motivated with the ability to learn and achieve superior results
* Nice to have
• Working experience as a Project Manager.
• Have experience living and working in Japan
* Working conditions
- Working time: From 8am to 5pm
- Working days: From Monday to Friday
• Commuting Allowances
• Meal Allowances
• Vietnamese compulsory insurances
• Tet Bonus (13 month)
• Performance Bonus
• Salary review (Once a year)
• Health checkup (Once a year)
• Company trip
• Annual Leave
* Benefits might be updated to add on, please let us know if you want to know more.