Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Uncover data trends and gaps and influence strategic and tactical decisions with Sales Teams and Leadership.
• Develop and communicate analysis while working across various cross functions such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Management.
Scope of work
• Be responsible for solution-oriented analytic and professional communication of data-driven insights to Sales Leaders and Management.
• Navigate many data sources and quickly find knowledge experts to synthesize relevant information.
• Working on predefined reporting as well as open-ended business challenges and provide strong justification for your approach and conclusions.
• Provide daily, weekly, and monthly review and updates to Finance Leader, Sales Leaders and Country Leader on key performance metrics (e.g. order and revenue performance, Cost and Gross Margin analysis, forecast accuracy, visibility).
• Actively engage with the sales Teams to determine business reporting needs.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Provide first-time right and timely reporting to a diverse audience.
• Drive the consolidation, standardization and consistency of reporting and analytics across multiple businesses and Functions.
• Simplify complex data into easy-to-comprehend analysis.
• Create complex excel models and reporting tools to enable relevant sales strategy discussion and planning.
• Switch quickly between macro and micro analysis to highlight patterns.
• Challenge the current ways of working to further enhance and automate reporting efforts through process improvement initiatives.
• Build on existing reporting to further intelligence.
• Provide leading indicators for potential performance gaps.
• Quickly adjust and customize presentation to intended audience.
• Identify opportunities to automate reporting and improve quality of reporting.
• Manage project timelines and expectations.
• Report to Finance Controller
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong English, oversea graduate is preferred.
• Advanced Excel skills and ability to create professional PowerPoint presentations.
• Knowledge of Oracle ERP and Hyperion Financial Reporting (HFM) System is preferred.
• Experienced working in equipment supply business is preferred.
• Solid analytical skills with the ability to think methodically, reason, embrace concepts, formulate insights, and present compelling cases for actions and/or arguments.
• Comfortable juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
• Able to constantly adapt and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
• Agile thinker possessing creativity, curiosity, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Independent thinker who is persistent, resourceful, and resilient.
• Ability to visually present and communicate data and recommendations.
• Comfortable and able to thrive in a matrixed organization.
• A detail-minded individual who consistently delivers quality work.
• Open and adaptable to new responsibilities, different perspectives, ideas, and people.
• Desire to learn and apply new skills and knowledge in changing conditions.
• A self-starter with a positive attitude and sense of humor.
• Understanding of various data management and reporting tools.