What We Can Offer
- Envision initial requirements and support creating initial project scope.
- Participate in product prototyping, mock-up, and GUI design.
- Gather, analyze, and translate business needs into user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Validate and verify implemented user stories based on acceptance criteria.
- Support the creation and maintenance of project documentation.
- Support the estimation of new projects.
- Keep up to date with new trends and best practices in business analysis and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with focus on computer science, information technology, systems development or a related field.
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a business analyst.
- In-depth experience with at least one prototyping tool (e.g.: Balsamiq, Axure RP, MS Visio…)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Have good presentation skills.
- Have a keen attention to detail.
- Fluent in English (equivalent to IELTS 6+, TOEFL iBT 60+, TOEIC 750+)
- Able to adjust your working time according to the project schedule.
2. Nice to have:
- Have a good knowledge of business analysis based on professional guides or have professional BA certificate (e.g.: IIBA ECBA, IIBA Agile Analysis Certification, or PMI PBA).
- Experience with large-scale web applications (e.g.: e-Commerce, ERP, SaaS web app…).
- Experience with UML and UML tool.
- Experience with non-functional aspects, i.e. security, performance, and scalability.
- Can speak German.
- Friendly working environment.
- English speaking environment.
- Truly Agile software development.
- Working with top talents from Switzerland, Germany, Greece, and Vietnam.
- We support English classes at top English centers in Ho Chi Minh.
- We support sports clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks, and lunch.
- Working with the latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, the latest version of Java, .NET, Angular…).
- Working with different business domains such as e-commerce, automotive, logistics, insurance, healthcare.
- Participating in the complete software development lifecycle and help to make visions work
- Exchanging knowledge with 20 internal communities (Web/Front-end, Java, .NET, Cloud Computing, Mobile Development, IoT, Cryptocurrencies).
- Annual company trip and team building activities.
- Year-end party and project team dinners.
- Gifts on Christmas and Tet.